Online Only Auction
Darrell & Marie Thorell Estate
Auction opens July 5th
Begins to close July 18th at 6:00 PM
Click here to see the catalog: http://adammarshallauction.hibid.com/
Selling many Lionel and HO train engines and cars, furniture, toys, kitchen and collectible items.
Three (3) lots will close per minute starting on July 18th at 6:00 PM. Any bids placed within the last 1 minute on a lot will extend the bidding 1 more minute.
Example: With 30 seconds left on a lot, a bid is placed. This will extend the time to 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Buyer Premium: 13% added to all purchases
Payment: Cash, Check or Credit card accepted at pickup with proper ID
Auction Procedure: Auction uses a soft close bidding feature to create a live auction atmosphere. Any bids placed within the last minute of a item will extend that item 1 minute. This will continue until there are no bids placed inside the last the minute of the item.
Pickup & shipping: Please read carefully. All items must be picked up in Loomis. The only exception is the toy trains and train accessories, which we can ship to the buyer at the BUYERS REQUEST AND EXPENSE. We will send you an invoice from our credit card company after we calculate your shipping costs to only charge your credit card once. Once we receive payment we will ship your items.
Pickup schedule: Wednesday July 19th from 6:00 PM to 8:00PM. No exceptions. Location is in Loomis, NE. Address will be included with invoice.
Shipping trains: Toy train items can be picked up or shipped. Items will be shipped with 10 days of the auction. Actual shipping cost, packaging, and insurance will be charged to the buyer + 4% fee.
Nonpaying bidders: Will be blocked from participating in any future auctions.
Condition: All items sell in as-is condition, no warranties expressed or implied. All sales are final.
Catalog discrepancies: You are bidding on the described item not the picture. Please let us know if there is an error.
Auction company or seller are not responsible for accidents or injuries while picking up items at the seller’s premises.
1. AMA is providing internet only bidding for this auction. Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly at any time, including the auction closing time. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against AMA or anyone else if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction closing time. AMA will not be responsible for any missed or failed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should place their maximum bids at least two hours prior to the auction closing time. AMA reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction. In the event of any software problem, mistake or other issue, AMA reserves the right to extend the closing times, change the extension time, stop, restart or cancel this auction at its sole discretion. Even though an item may display as “sold” on the internet, no sales are final until they are certified by AMA and Bidder receives an invoice. AMA reserves the right to cancel any or all sales and resell the items in whatever manner it chooses.
All property shall be removed from the premises by the Bidder at her/his own risk and expense within the time period announced. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED AT THIS AUCTION MUST BE REMOVED BY THE DAY FOLLOWING THE AUCTION FROM 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. If a check accepted by AMA is returned for any reason, Bidder agrees that AMA may re-present it in person or electronically and collect the full amount of the check as well as a $35 charge. Any amount left unpaid shall accrue interest at the highest rate allowed under Nebraska state law. Unless exempted by law, the purchaser shall pay all applicable taxes. Bidder agrees to indemnify AMA against any claim if sales tax is not collected on Bidder’s purchases. Bidder agrees to not stop payment on any check paid to AMA. Bidder further agrees that under no circumstances will he/she initiate a chargeback on his/her credit card. Title to the merchandise transfers to Bidder only when Bidder’s payment is honored.
3. AMA may refuse registration and bidding privileges to anyone for failure to pay previous auction invoices, failure to provide a valid credit card or any other reason. Bidder hereby agrees that AMA may share information about Bidder’s non-payment of auction invoices or shipping charges with other parties and may pursue collection of balances due by any legal means. Bidder agrees to provide any identification AMA may request including but not limited to: driver’s license & state ID card Bidder agrees to comply with any stated additional terms or conditions associated with particular items.
4. Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of the Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
5. By registering for this auction you agree to be added to AMA’s email list. Each email we send has an easy unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. Please do not report our emails as spam. Photo, video and audio recording is being made at all auction exhibitions and removal events. We hope you enjoy our auction and are able to make many advantageous purchases.
All sales are final.